Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 4: A Horrible Experience Has Happened

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed. I only had to snooze the alarm once. I went to RIT and was immediately swept up. From 9-12 I had the class that I take. Then from 12-2 there was a lab meeting that I forgot about, leaving me lunchless. Then from that meeting I went to our IDL course. Then after that I went home. It was new, for me, not having lunch, but I did enjoy work today, all the meetings and classes were definitely interesting if not enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. buy dvd chesapeake shores season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. buy dvd the blacklist season 5

    ReplyDelete